Die christliche Band um den Songwriter, Sänger und Gitarristen Enzo Donnarumma ist mit neuem Album am Start. Das Projekt nennt sich „Enzo and the Glory Ensemble“, das Album: „In the Name of The Father“. Eine spannende Mischung aus Blues, Soul, Gospel, Progressive, Psychedelic, Hardrock Heavy Metal, Klassik, Soundtrack, Folk und New Age Musik
Enzo Donnarumma is a christian singer, songwriter, arranger and guitarist. His sound explores and unifies different genres: Prog Metal, classical music, symphonic soundtrack, musical, ethnic music, World Music and New Age. He is currently the lead singer of the Christian band “Members of God”
Enzo Donnarumma is originally from Naples. Due to the loss of his parents, he moved to maternal uncles, where he started studying piano and guitar. His musical growth is already influenced by extensive experience of listening to Blues, Soul, Gospel, Progressive and Psychedelic, Hard and Heavy, Classical, Soundtrack, Folk and New Age music.
He graduated in classical guitar, is passionate about Christian theology and begins to deal with the productions of musical-theatrical projects, Christian argumentation, many of whom have received national awards for directing and for the interpretation of the role of Christ.
In addition to various instrumentalist activities, which performs full-time in his country, he has collaborated and performed live with famous artists of the international metal scene: Shadow Gallery, Orphaned Land, Ralf Scheepers, Mark Zonder, Marty Friedman, Blade.
In 2015 Enzo signs a contract with Underground Symphony for the publication of “In the Name of The Father”, a solo project with the participation of Shadow Gallery, Orphaned Land, Ralf Scheepers, Mark Zonder, Marty Friedman, Whispers from Heaven and Tina Gagliotta, singer of Poemisia.
Symphonic prog concept with refined care of orchestral arrangements, Palestinian folk sounds and many choral polyphony.
The project features seven historical artists of International metal panorama: Marty Friedman, Kobi Farhi (Orphaned Land), Ralf Scheepers (Gammaray, Primal Fear), Mark Zonder (Fates Warning), Gary Wehrkamp & Brian Ashland (Shadow Gallery) and Nicholas Leptos ( Warlord). Two secondary guests: Amulyn (Whispers from Heaven) and Tina Gagliotta (Poemisia).
The concept sets into music eleven Christian prayers and biblical psalms in English. A single original text, „Maybe you“, dedicated to peace, concludes the album, published by the Italian label Underground Symphony.
- In the Name of The Father (short intro with instrumenti Israelis – zourna, Duduk, Klezmer and folk percussions – me at vocalizations)
- Psalm 63 (Psalm of David in music. Guests: Brian Ashland-Shadow Gallery)
- The Lord’s Prayer (Our Father in music. Guest: Kobi Farhi -Orphaned Land)
- Anima Christi (Old Catholic prayer in music. Guest: Kobi Farhi-Orphaned Land)
- Glory be to the Father (Catholic prayer in music. Guest: Amulyn-Whisper From Heaven)
- Benedictus (Canticle of Zechariah in music. Guests: Ralf Scheepers, Nicholas Leptos-Warlord)
- The Apostles Creed (Catholic prayer in music)
- Hail Holy Queen (Catholic prayer in music. Guest: Marty Friedman)
- Guardian Angel Prayer (Catholic prayer in music. Guests: Marty Friedman, Amulyn-Whisper From Heaven)
- Psalm 3 (Psalm of David in music. Guest: Gary Wehrkamp-Shadow Gallery)
- Hail Mary (Catholic prayer in music. Guests: Marty Friedman, Mark Zonder-Fates Warning, Tina Gagliotta-Poemisia)
- Maybe you (original lyrics. Guests: Mark Zonder-Fates Warning, Nicholas Leptos-Warlord, Gary Wehrkamp and Brian Ashland-Shadow Gallery)
Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du meine Artikel und Termine in den sozialen Netzwerken teilen und meine neue Facebook Seite zu meinem Metal Magazin metalogy.de liken und teilen würdest unter https://www.facebook.com/metalogy.de. Vielen Dank für deinen Support.
Das interessiert euch bestimmt auch:
Lydia Dr. Polwin-Plass
Promovierte Journalistin und Texterin, spezialisiert auf die Themen Kultur, Wirtschaft, Marketing, Vertrieb, Bildung, Karriere, Arbeitsmarkt, Naturheilkunde und Alternativmedizin. Mehr über Dr. Lydia Polwin-Plass auf ihrer Website: http://www.text-und-journalismus.de